O Fórum d'omeumeo
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

IPTV ----------Stream---------VLC

3 participantes

Ir para baixo

IPTV ----------Stream---------VLC Empty IPTV ----------Stream---------VLC

Mensagem  kromakey Qui 07 Jan 2010, 20:16

Boas ,

a navegar no Youtube, dei com um Croata que faz streaming IPTV para o VLC, perguntei como faz e respondeu-me .

Não entendo de redes mas talvez ajude os "MEstres" a andar com a coisa para a frente .

vou copiar o que me escreveu no youtube e colocar o link para o video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcL0c5vV3DE

1ª mensagem :

Hi...

I'm not really sure that I will be able to explain the whole process to you because it can be specific for your IPTV provider...

I'm currently working in Optima Telekom (the biggest alternative telecommunication operator in Croatia) so I can easily get some specific information inside my company and get the things work...

First of all, mostly all telecommunication operators provide customer equipment (ADSL modem/router) which is predefined for IPTV (for example Ethernet port 3 & 4 are predefined for IPTV use).

So, if your equipment also have predefined values for IPTV use, you will need to connect your computer to one of the mentioned ethernet ports, start VLC and open UDP network stream...

You will also need specific multicast addresses and ports for every TV channel (for example something like 224.x.x.x:xxxx).

You cannot easily get those addresses unless you have somebody inside telecommunication company that provides IPTV (this is not an option for most customers...sorry...). The second possible solution to get those addresses is to "sniff" data between your ADSL modem and STB (Set Top Box). Simply connect one hub between ADSL modem and STB and use some data sniffing tools like "Wireshark" application. This application is available on the internet but is not very easy to use.

So... Those are the basics...

Best regards...

2ª mensagem

Well.. It is not so easy but also it is not so complicated... Maybe you can try to find out some information about multicast addresses for your IPTV provider over the internet... Here in Croatia those information can be easily found on local forums, news groups etc.

In other mentioned solution with data sniffing, actually in many cases you don't need a hub... If your STB is for example connected to ethernet port 4, and for example ethernet port 3 is also predefined for IPTV use, you can connect your computer to ethernet port 3 and start "Wireshark"... Please read at least basic information about Wireshark use and I hope you will be able to find some multicast addresses.

The key is to turn on your STB and set one of the wanted TV channels.. After that, with Wireshark you can find multicast address for this TV channel and use it with VLC.

It is not so complicated, but basic network knowledge is appreciated...

Espero que possa ajudar , a conseguirmos o mesmo na MEOBOX

kromakey
kromakey
kromakey

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

IPTV ----------Stream---------VLC Empty Re: IPTV ----------Stream---------VLC

Mensagem  Nelson A. Qui 07 Jan 2010, 21:01

isso também dá com o meo e já foi experimentado, mas apenas dá um canal...o canal de testes, que é a rtp 1...e mesmo assim tem muito má imagem.

Nelson A.

Mensagem  jorgemiguel Ter 26 Jan 2010, 22:26

no meo, qualquer uma das 4 portas serve para ligar as boxes... e para isso funcionar bem, o ideal é algo assim

box ---- linux/windows --- router

onde o computador no meio vai ver todo o trafego, e as duas placas de rede estão como bridge....
uma ideia, se alguem com tempo e paciencia quiser testar... tem o meu apoio

jorgemiguel

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo